Happy new year!
What are your business goals for this year? Are you thinking about kicking your marketing efforts into a higher gear? Does the term “social media marketing” make you feel excited and anxious at the same time? Do you feel that every time you vow to master the beast of social media, you drown in a sea of information that leaves you little time to run your actual business?
The theme of the session is “Your most frequently asked questions on social media, answered!”
- Which network for what purpose? Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, all of the above, none of the above?
- How do I get more followers or fans on Facebook and Twitter?
- And once I have fans and followers, what do I talk to them about other than trying to sell my products or services?
- How long do I have to be active on social media before I see results in my business?
- This all sounds so time consuming. Are there shortcuts? [Short answer: Yes!]
- The top 5 things you can do today on Twitter and Facebook to move your business forward
- And more, if there’s time!